This new association will have a new focus, but it is also committed to preserving the networking, the camaraderie, and the idea-sharing that are hallmarks of SNPA and Inland.
Along with the “old,” there will be plenty of “new:”
- A new unapologetic and relentless champion for newspapers and a voice for the newspaper industry.
- Materials and training on how to educate and inform employees and communities about the indispensable value of newspapers and local journalism.
- More resource-rich in-person events with larger pool of attendees, speakers and vendors, and expanded and improved opportunities for free digital training and idea-sharing.
- Industry research and white papers.
- Education and discovery on sustainable business models
- Enhanced coordination and partnerships with j-schools and other industry organizations.
- A weekly newsletter and a quarterly magazine.