This informational webinar was presented Feb. 16 by Matt Lindsay, president of Mather Economics, and Tim Franklin, Medill’s senior associate dean and John M. Mutz Chair in Local News, for members of America's Newspapers.
This is a very powerful and important project to the newspaper industry. The ability to measure your engagement levels and benchmark your levels and progress against your peers is a great step in growing subscriber revenue.
Our partners at Medill and Mather are more than happy to answer any questions you might have about participating.
America's Newspapers highly recommends that you reach out to them and start the process of joining this program. There is no cost to you to participate in the first year.
Feel free to contact Tim Franklin directly with any questions you have and to get more information, such as:
• A private demo of the benchmarking technology and the "What if" tool.
• To understand how to apply the insights into action and revenue making.
• To discuss details about the extraordinary care that will be taken with the security of your data.
• To discuss how the data for subscribers and their online activity will be exchanged with Medill.
• To join the benchmarking project in the United States.
• Clarifications about the webinar content.
• To apply these benchmarking insights to non-US media companies.
Tim Franklin can be reached at: email@example.com