This Desktop Reference is aimed at answering the most common questions Seyfarth Shaw is asked regarding the patchwork of state laws that touch on equal pay.
This one-stop resource provides answers to the following common questions:
• Which protected classes are protected by the Equal Pay laws?
• What type of work must be compared?
• May employers ask about salary history?
• What are the permissible factors that explain pay differences?
• What are the compensation disclosure requirements (including pay reporting)?
This guide addresses laws that impact private employers and is based on a review of state laws. This guide also provides information about the life cycle of a pay equity analysis.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here