This month, we launched statewide public notice websites for the newest members of our Column Partner Program: the California News Publishers Association and the South Dakota Newspaper Association. We're incredibly excited for these sites to improve the utility of public interest information for the people of California and South Dakota through modern, searchable databases, and to support CNPA and SDNA in the future of public notice.
In addition to our enterprise public notice software for publishers, Column offers a free Partner Program for state press associations to support their important public notice advocacy work. To learn more about our Partner Program, check out Editorials, the Column blog — or go explore the California and South Dakota websites.
In other news:
- Column sponsored the Florida Media Conference, hosted by the Florida Press Foundation in Sarasota, Florida. Our team had a great time meeting with publishers and media executives across the Sunshine State!
- We also were proud to sponsor the recent Newspaper Association Managers Annual Conference in Madison, Wisconsin, where we met with executives from newspaper trade groups across the country. Learn about NAM here.
- Jake Seaton joined TheBridge, a community of leaders across technology, policy and politics. In this profile piece, read about the relationship between innovators and policymakers and a "day in the life" of Jake's job at Column.
- We launched new features! Over the past few months, we built an improved affidavit workflow for our newspaper users, developed new payment features, increased users' control over their notification preferences, and much more!
- We're hiring! Right now, we have open roles across Engineering, Growth, Customer Experience and Operations. If you know any talented folks looking to join a fast-growing startup, send them our way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICYMI: We've been in the news lately. Poynter published a profile on Column, we won the Wyncubator Pitch Competition (and free office space in Miami!), and Editor & Publisher hosted a webinar with myself and executives from some of the nation's largest newspaper companies.
Kevin King can be reached at email@example.com. Or, contact Jake Seaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.