Emmie Atwood | Column
We understand that one of the most tedious parts of public notice processing is the back-and-forth guessing game of how much space is needed to layout the notices on the page.
Luckily, our pagination tools can help!
Column can ensure that all your notices are formatted correctly and help you actually get your notices into the design software your newspaper uses, such as InDesign.
How It Works:
- You tell us your formatting needs and settings, such as font size and column inches.
- We format all your notices into the style of your paper.
- We ensure that they fit into the allotted pages for that publication day.
- We provide you with a pre-formatted page that includes all notices arranged by category, so you no longer need to individually place notices on the page.
- You download all your notices in a single file and boom: they'll be pre-paginated and ready to be laid out in your paper.
Want to learn more? Schedule a demo.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here